By the beginning of the 1970s, all eleven TEV-2 production facilities were situated at Lagedi:
- Workshop (finished in 1963, 380 m2)
- Public building (1961, 180 m2)
- Boiler plant (1961, 156 m2)
- Pumping station for industrial and drinking water (1961)
- Bitumen storage (1965, capacity – 1,800 tons of bitumen)
- Transformer substation (1967, 15 m2)
- Weighing facility (1967, 184 m2)
- Wooden warehouse (1967, 334 m2)
- Filler line operator facility with compressor room (1967, 360 m2)
- Technical equipment storage facility (1970, 439 m2)
- Warehouse (1972, 438 m2)
In addition to the aforesaid facilities, residential building no. 1 with 16 apartments (1964, total area 636 m2), buildings no. 2 and 3 (1965 and 1969), pumping station for drinking water (1965), administrative building that was used as a dormitory and woodsheds (1972) were situated at Lagedi. In 1972, TEV-2 commissioned the usage of the Änni (5.56 ha), Raudoja (38.47 ha) and Tammemäe (14.52 ha) quarries.
However, the company with its rapid technological development required the construction of an industrial base that met modern requirements. In 1966, the company was transferred to category II that gave rise to an improved perspective for further substantive development in addition to some structural changes. One of the respective outputs was the plan for constructing a new base for the company in Vana-Pääsküla.
The decision to commence the construction of the base was made in 1968. In 1973, RPI Eesti Tööstusprojekt prepared the construction project for the first stage of the Pärnu mnt 463 industrial base. The development and construction of the TREV-2 industrial base commenced.
In the spring of 1978, the administrative division of the company moved from the small and confined Tulika headquarters to the new building constructed in Vana-Pääsküla. The site of the headquarters of TREV-2 has remained there ever since.
In 1979, the Design Institute EKE Projekt prepared the plan/outline for the second stage of the Pääsküla industrial base and the technical project for the engineering block.